Protein Ubiquitination Services
* Please be kindly noted that our services and products can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for any clinical or individuals.
As a leading service provider in the field of drug discovery and research, BOC Sciences is fully competent and dedicated to serving one-stop Proteolysis Targeting Chimeric (PROTAC) based molecular drug discovery which has become a promising strategy in the area of drug discovery. With a comprehensive and advanced platform, we provide Protein Ubiquitination service to customers around the world to meet new drug discovery goals.
Introduction of Protein Ubiquitination
Ubiquitin refers to the process in which ubiquitin molecules classify intracellular proteins under the action of a series of special enzymes, select target protein molecules, and modify target proteins specifically. Ubiquitin plays a very important role in protein localization, metabolism, function, regulation and degradation. At the same time, it is also involved in the regulation of cell cycle, proliferation, apoptosis, differentiation, transfer, gene expression, transcriptional regulation, signal transmission, injury repair, inflammation and immunity and so on. Therefore, as a major achievement of biochemical research in recent years, it has become a new target for the research and development of new drugs.
The process of protein ubiquitination and degradation
Protein Ubiquitination services
- Ubiquitin activating enzyme E1 activates ubiquitin molecules under the condition of energy supplied by ATP.
- Ubiquitin activating enzyme E1 transmits the activated ubiquitin molecule to ubiquitin binding enzyme E2.
- The ubiquitin ligase E3 ligated the ubiquitin binding to E2 to the target protein.
- The 26s proteasome specifically recognized the ubiquitin tagged substrate protein and degraded it.
- Advanced software and hardware (instrument is QE, QE PLUS, HF X, software is MaxQuant)
- The CST ubiquitination peptide enrichment kit was used to ensure the stable and effective enrichment effect
- Strict quality control
In the pre-experiment, each sample needs to carry out protein level and premass spectrum level quality inspection, unqualified to give reasonable advice. At the same time, the conditions of the instrument are strictly monitored, and the experiment is carried out again if it is found to be unqualified to ensure the effectiveness of the experimental data.
- Professional and Strong analysis team
In addition to conventional analysis such as GO, KEGG, but also for IPA, trend clustering, protein interactions and other personalized analysis.
Workflow of Protein Ubiquitination Services
- Bhogaraju, S., & Dikic, I. (2016). Cell biology: Ubiquitination without E1 and E2 enzymes. Nature, 533(7601), 43.
- Fulda, S., Dikic, I., & Heilemann, M. (2019). Visualizing ubiquitination in mammalian cells. EMBO reports.